CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Update to "It's HOT Outside!"

Is that all I need to do to get a rainstorm...blog about how hot it is?  Tuesday night about 10:30 we got a fabulous thunderstorm with thunder, lightning, and TONS of rain...HUGE drops were falling (I know...I was outside in it driving to the store).  It was absolutely crazy and wonderful!  It only lasted about 20 minutes, but it sure cooled everything down, and then it rained again about 1:00 in the morning and a little more later in the morning.  It was cool and wet outside, so I took the kids out and pulled the weeds along our road.  Rain is wonderful for making those weeds pull right out of the ground.  I even had fun pulling weeds...don't think I can say that about the kids, but at least they helped!

Anyway...I just wanted to say...I LOVE THE RAIN AND I AM GRATEFUL TO HEAVENLY FATHER FOR SENDING IT TODAY!

1 comments:

Jen Paris said...

cute! :) I loved catching up on your blog. Sounds like you are busy and having fun! We are enjoying our summer as well. Have a great day!