CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Time Flies!


It has been way too long since I posted to my blog. Some big events are beginning to happen...Krystal turned 18 on Friday! She will be graduating from high school on May 29th. I can't believe how fast the years have gone. It seems like just the other day we were bringing her home from the hospital as a newborn. To all of you young mothers...cherish everyday with your children...they are gone way too fast!!!





I have started working on some digital scrapbooking again. I will post a few of my latest layouts on my other blog...Dazzling Digital Scrapbooks. http://dazzlingdigitalscrapbooks.com Check them out and let me know what you think! (here is a sneak peak...)




My mom had her birthday a couple weeks ago, and it was so much fun to have all my sisters together again to celebrate. We had a "sisters photoshoot" and took some pictures for mom and had a great time together in the process. We also drove Mom to Gooding, Idaho, where she grew up. We had lunch, and she showed us the house her mom built by herself when they were young. We had a wonderful time!


1 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

the picture of Juanita peeking out of the grass is soo cute! You all look so beautiful.