CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

So Blessed!

This has been a long week! It is spring break, and I should be enjoying it with the kids, but I have been really sick. I have this cough that won't go away and have just felt like doing nothing at all. Unfortunately, though, I still have to work.

I am so blessed to have a husband who holds and honors the Priesthood, and he gave me a blessing last night. I am feeling a little better today, and I also found some ideas to help me get over the bronchitis quicker...500 mg of vitamin C three times a day and fish oil capsules three times a day as well. It seems to be doing the trick.

My husband is such a sweetheart! I was dreading coming into my office to start typing this morning, but when I sat down there was a surprise on my desk...Greg had brought me a donut in a paper bag and wrote this poem on the bag...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
This donut is sweet,
And so are you!

What a great way to start the day! I thought it was so sweet that I even took a picture of it.

Thank you so much, Greg! I love you too!!!

0 comments: