CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Testimony

I was sick again today and did not go to church, so I decided to share my testimony here...

I know that my Heavenly Father lives and loves me. Jesus Christ is my my Savior and atoned for me. They have provided a way for us to live with them again, and that is by living the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and restored the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet of God and receives revelation for us today. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It is another testament of Jesus Christ and testifies that he visited his people in the Americas.

I am so thankful for the blessings the gospel has brought into my life, blessings of the Priesthood, temple blessings that make it possible for families to be together forever, blessings of health from living the Word of Wisdom, blessings of righteous children that make good choices in their lives, and the list goes on...

0 comments: