CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

WET!

Wow! I can't believe how much rain we have been getting lately!  Right now as I look out the window, it just looks like a sheet of water falling from the sky!  It sure is keeping everything pretty and green, but I am ready for some warm weather!  Hard to believe it is almost June and it is only about 60 degrees outside.  CRAZY!  It even snowed a little bit just about a week ago.  But, I will be thankful for the rain and cool weather now because I will really be missing it when it is 100 degrees outside later this summer.  I am also thankful for our somewhat mild weather here in Idaho, as many states in the country have been enduring tornados.  Just this week, on Sunday, there was a tornado in Joplin, Missouri, that killed at least 125 people, and hundreds more are missing.  Since then, just about every day this week, there have been deadly tornadoes in other states as well.  It just makes me realize how close the second coming really is!


0 comments: