CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Time Has Flown By

It has been almost a year since I started this blog and almost a year since I posted to it. Life has been very busy. I have not done much stamping lately and have shifted my focus to scrapbooking my digital photographs and learning more about Digital Scrapbooking. I love the options it gives me and enjoy learning new techniques. I bought a book called Digital and Hybrid Scrapbooking and Card Making with Photoshop Elements
and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn Digital Scrapbooking. Here are a few of my latest creations...



2 comments:

Jovita said...

I'm going to check out your recommendation, I just purchased PSE and have been thinking about starting digi scraping. I've just haven't had the time to jump in... yet!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I love that book too. Your layouts are so beautiful.